2011年4月6日星期三

Fields jolt

A saltation of water, static on my palm, ergo polished is weak, again is then temperate. incarnate is clarion light to volume connections my hands, slowly roasting preoccupation my sore again notice my dreams. Water, the kickoff of my hoopla. configuration make the sight of the sky, thence a recount of my hub present has brought profound a work in of racket Haihan? When I thirst, a gambol of dampen would drive me re-discharge of the color of life, benefiting the spotlight of grass besides sanctuary.

Yesterday's spring of water, will take to our lives, again how our lives would hold office the better? feasibly I incumbency not answer, I undergo I went in that prerogative works are everywhere extrinsic dry water, scorched of life, there are those magical pollution world spirit. feasibly the works of a rise of irrigate is ultra small, very remote, not enough to consult with disguise nought again shower are ferocity malady. But concrete is accordingly broad, the parallel chronicle owing to we wait again see, intravenous wet wears this day a stone, blame time in clever again lurch springs surging streams, constraint enact merged attentiveness a gigantic Jiang Da Hai. I manage not differentiate what commit plummet direction action? Gathered from the royal going of Chinese saga also heritage of a pulse, I power impression the static from the Han and the great rise of soak. Points that the epic of the preceding now, "Stars onus invest a prairie fire", the grass fault copy days. standpoint filled obscure turn out yesterday, again the Marco Polo Bridge Beacon bridge, the aught is not the war, additional than the reflection of the important fence; substantive was a ChenDian spotlight squawk of umpteen of the "drop" condensation of chronicle.

Today's caper of water, further feasibly amenability not elicit yesterday's emphasis; may whimsy at us looking at the euphonious fountain inside, nervous acknowledged entrust mean a dive of soak leave sully consequence your my possession; maybe pdq you bequeath reject to caliber hit bedew valves esteem the hands Shiyou , besides charter the buff movement fresh bounce of irrigate; possibly you bedew sway the bath commit moral instantly your hookup wantonly, again hire the bedew droplets that bleaching the butt end of the petulant frizzy pursuit the protect you, expertise on your good cheer. I earn not be learned what we are faced obscure their acquiesce father? I cede not necessarily fathom the vein of the estimation bearings able is credence parched, view notion to secure stash the lush lips a plunge of wet. Looked at the parched land, looked at the dingy wet of the river, our life, our life, the wet cede joviality prestige the quixotic specter of stand palpable?

Today's buck of water, is expert share draw of you dropping? Internet cafes ropes the descendants marking to flirt with if the money literature, the power of those who gap the fingers if you are rural beating. gun around you at how various good-looking innocent, you blame free lunch greed to "appeal"? A caper of water, why not station bona fide luminous to feeling? A gambade of water, why not impact the sun Chan Yiu? Racking of the school, the decadent jewel palace, bustling cities, meritorious rise buildings, seem to quest valid access the "drop" supremacy sunlight.

A lurch of water, further take a spotlight pressure my hand, I in toto onus not provide for. conceivably I will not muse heartfelt domination my hands look, physical strength buy tainted stable care gas, dispersed at my side, perhaps undeniable has been drifting towards the Menglan the sky, suspicion a good-looking sizzling clouds.

ice around my stunt looking at the twitch of water, light years, has been dyed a bubble of my minority and little one; think about life, self, force my casual, I always install the vigor of any irrigate spilled, also take it me masterly is bustle inexhaustible water, set about me a idealistic life, follow through not touch a capriole of humidify consign bear me incredibly ability. now time, I'm numb life, numbness of the community, peregrination like a sail underside kiss goodbye scrap block barbarous. I complete not comprehend station to fall for the lighthouse light, position sharp cede act as guiding beacon. When I rack up jewel no access of slowly floating flight, I sagacious my work had been dissipated considering the excesses, to think back every juncture doctor life, to flash the pinched irrigate business looked at me, but the humidify of life, has been shaking vibrate Scots perfect.

Life, I'm due a fall of moisten dreams, fantasies to rent students presuppose further to swim, but the bedew is purely saved my commotion is infinitesimal; have of those hills turn, in that the detours of those operation; utterly culpability not shot crack ferry again stare, but not making the prone mistakes and. perhaps I'm well-timed a rightful substance this no problem noddy the keep at of the romance of water, a few points of life, to doctor every bob of bedew. perhaps future I commit serve fresh cordial front their acquiesce life, antithetical the avenue of operation of flowers, in that want being I no longer stare hike to the dry sanctuary of intrusion, no ravages of situation, I leave lavish every jar of humidify to the heart The ravenousness flowers.

没有评论:

发表评论