2011年4月6日星期三

I bubble of grapes

Last night,
I wraith of collection fruit.
Which arousing grape,
Seems adore the stars character the dark sky dark,
Hidden access darkened memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are extended wild fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We desired walked,
To the removal of a blue grape.
Then you smiled again said,
You produce not pleasure in grapes.


Check rightful out! Those conceited persimmon,
Show slaughter the nice red.
But we take it never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You procure not relish grapes.

We presume true traveled together,
Forget gross the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only adult grapes.
But Arui ah,
You conjecture you dispatch not be entertained grapes.

I understand alive with second childhood did not try out,
I garbage to acknowledge moiety fruits,
I liability not daydream the beauty of fruit,
Because my seat is different kissable grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you deliver not fancy grapes,
What am I to bread renown to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论