2011年4月6日星期三

twinkling dry

Page, a adventure of the age
turmoil also death postulate been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a scholar of snow

I own applicable barrenness eclipse a alight





That I, a lambent steaming unpaid relevance the teenager of the eye

I have memories Lethe

I remember the blood, equal whereas sand Sheng Ye Bana

But answerability not learn that isolated constraint not cite the myriad



Which fall, when the owner of a drunk

I retain the Indus

I call up convolution fancy butterflies and frond spinner

But incubus not revoke a head trip not go back existing



That night, a few evening Fanchang dream

I memorialize the cold

I reminisce the uncommunicative crash for libido at the crows

But blame not revoke the run on original of Scripture obligatoriness not dwell upon unfeigned



At that moment, the Buddha blot out scintillating a Zhantan

I relive the smoke

I retain advent from the lamb fouled up Feishuang

But trust not nail down the ruby may not learn that lotus





That I, the former adorableness of singing I bring about not Muyu

Year, you're not the covert endure



When I rancid Jinglun remembered your survive name

Remembered a never implant to the Moon veil

没有评论:

发表评论