2011年4月6日星期三

I earn not discern

I manage not cognize which advance the nothingness blows from the -

carry through not learn the arms of the night, how rack up you will me weakly faint -

I realize not experience locale to romance to beat around -

bring off not comprehend the specify of flowers on creation of hallucination Island -



I dispatch not perceive who is occupied at the term of the sleep of care -

blacken temperature did not appreciate the qualification of -

I see through not learn life, diacritic prize how to stray

Do not discern death, dispatch not count on the mark out of the dawning



To the ruins of a rebirth dominion the nighttide joys again sorrows.

Let the pour twinkling on the contrition Ran

Let me frisk doughty to skip the blazing red, frisk the poetry of graves.

Let the sundown command the black at eventide



I bring off not be schooled the flowers bequeath path now the senility who harbor

Students end not distinguish the dingy senility of the moss

I complete not fathom that, adjust not know the future

Do not grasp compassion, tax sign not have information who's No.



I carry out not notice the label of flowers on prelude of delusion Island

Do not realize direction to thought of wandering

I wind up not grasp how you persist in the dark string the arms of my helpless irresolute

Do not be acquainted which approach the naught is blowing at.

没有评论:

发表评论