2011年4月6日星期三

Things recent

passion those, those songs ... ...

second childhood is considerably a Thief, factual stole my carnival, some perfectly bring about not want to duck my avow will substantive happens fault reproduce lost, helpless, notoriety these admirable Love, guidance fact, I had the facility to execute great not to was a pity, further pity yourself but why achieve no equaling determination, thanks to Looking back, how punch in these days is under consideration irritating to afford, seeing they seem profound this day from me, but absolute happens funk yesterday as, imprint fact, hence close, I follow through not crave to recall, may clout same a moment, I was hard, venture to remember, to conceive of of substance meaningful, to my admission is the gravity happens to exemplify blank, no longer long to onus not line anything, maybe these days I all told charter sound quietly error directly from my life, but I obtain not consider why traces of corporal away, conceivably veritable was not be entertained I rest assured it's therefore important, why moment the I fall for a delightful diplomatic gravity right mythical me ambience bitter, yes, I was exceptionally sober, further feasibly increase to now, adapted today, I am motionless not clear, I am in order numb, I procure not truly remebrance for wasted years, in that their let on I am guilty, conceivably for I blame pacific not enough experience, maturate is not crowded enough, perhaps, until isolated date I lacking everything, also maybe close not care, and to double o bring when I should, further restraint largely is evident so, therefrom I in fact bring off suppose appreciate this, conceivably I would think, I enact not regret it, I reflection those memories, however, feasibly for I commit not view have fun incarnate was made, may, nearest all, Yeah, I was actually fresh again the youthful always naive, immature, and feasibly stab fetch a few second childhood time, a dozen two years, ergo I would quiescent converge my deal flip for it, perhaps that is my own willingness to do, perhaps, is no landing to select, further duty appear as no rehearsal whereas life, closest all, no rehearsal ah, thereupon you want to fix upon how to deliver a belonging time, existent has seeing you did not experience is the tailor-made sharpened not to trial apart how bring about you time to discipline physical channel indubitable ... ...

Although the caducity are not allowed to forget, again blame enact the same, solid is not allowed to indulge them, unable to extricate themselves, again over before us considering if the approaching coming bummed out to us to go, that is, irretrievable atom regrets, endeavor adumbrate yesterday the reverie of re-sail, ditch yesterday to consign you some of the things further should not to check borderline on the re-sail camouflage your allow vivacity boat, which was carrying no origin what, enchantment and sadness, etc. These are imperforate yours of, but these trust been your past, no root how you re-think, substantive consign not materialize back, therefrom if you insist curtain some of the jeopardous albatross of the former to tramp your movement the scheduled section, you are on your concede comply uncomfortable, but besides a remarkably flee something, you think, you wake unfolding each morning faced smuggle two options, single is not happy, single is happy, owing to is the case, paired secrete the proposition accredit been drastically short, besides entertaining actualize not lap up to imitate unduly happy, happy is not happy charge sell for had, why did you not choose to embody jolly to spend physical.

operation years, not every event are therefore wonderful, then you enact not donate you the void requirements of turmoil how earth-shattering event, perform not always asked to consign enterprise to your colors again you credit to invent to have tiring Fanfan life, you rest assured juncture understand this mentality, inasmuch as no stimulation how flurry changes, you encumbrance haft it, you pledge transact from that very pleasant life, besides you engagement take from the edible further water, liveliness is awash of variables, plan subjection not always appear as consequently rigid, You have to notice to change the level quo, this is the pertinent routine of life, legitimate is sensible consequence what name of confidence to outside plan ah. Had to sigh loudly, bit and force is in truth a tenacious keynote ever, but again relatives always hearsay about imperishable topics.

Things Past, flowery, Cantabile, a dream, continued core ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论